Education Uganda is a registered charity.
In order to deliver its 3 year plan, and provide slates based teaching for all 200,000 primary pupils in the 420 schools of the Kasese school district Education Uganda needs to raise just over £150,000.
Your financial support is needed if this exciting programme to improve primary education in Uganda is to continue and expand. For example:
- £60 provides training for a group of 6 schools
- £100 provides chalk for a school for one year
- £300 provides funding for the Ugandan project staff for a month
- £450 provides 1,000 slates
If you feel that you can help by making a donation, however large or small, to improve primary education in Uganda, please contact Education Uganda via the following e-mail addresses:
Alternatively, you can donate to Education Uganda in two ways:
- By using your credit/debit card or PayPal account
- By completing the Action Form on this page which, if you are a UK taxpayer, will enable you to make a Gift Aid donation and make a single donation, or mandate a standing order should you wish.
Thank you for your support.